Availability: in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock
Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Extreme Control
Standard Deck Controls for up to 8 Decks 8 x RS-422 Ports Supports Legacy Decks and HyperDeck 8K 3 RU, Half-Rack Width Installation Built-In Editor for Deck-to-Deck Editing Flexible In and Out Point Entry Pre-Roll...
The HyperDeck Extreme Control from Blackmagic Design is a 3 RU, half-rack width installation offering traditional deck controls for virtually any type of deck thanks to RS-422 connectivity. Eight RS-422 ports allow you to control up to eight decks, including legacy decks and the HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR.Controls include transport, timecode, and deck status buttons plus a large search dial for jog, shuttle, and positioning control. There is a row of eight recorder selection buttons and another row of eight player selection buttons. To protect videotape masters, recording requires pressing both the "REC" and "PLAY" buttons simultaneously. The HyperDeck Extreme Control also features a built-in editor for automating the ingest of legacy videotape-based programming.Two HyperDeck Extreme Control units, or one unit plus one HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR, can be installed in a rack or console using the optional HyperDeck Extreme Rack Kit.
- Standard Deck Controls for up to 8 Decks
- 8 x RS-422 Ports
- Supports Legacy Decks and HyperDeck 8K
- 3 RU, Half-Rack Width Installation
- Built-In Editor for Deck-to-Deck Editing
- Flexible In and Out Point Entry
- Pre-Roll Edits to Cue Decks
- Full Timecode Display and Deck Status
- Search Dial for Jog/Shuttle/Positioning
- 8 Recorder/8 Player Selection Buttons